Thursday, August 19, 2010

In Brief

My apologies for the lack of content in the last week. Training for my position as a resident assistant has taken up all of my time, energy and enthusiasm since coming back to school. Due to a series of events in the last week, I have been as tired, broken, worn out and worn down as I have been in a very long time. Life isn't easy, and having to deal with the rougher parts of it can sometimes be difficult.

In the last week, I have received two of the most exciting phone calls in my short life. Hearing that one of your friends has just become engaged is terribly exciting. Getting that call twice in one week is nothing less than fantastic. Based on some things I have written in the past, some people thought I might be unhappy or mad or something that my friends are engaged/getting married. Nothing could be further than the truth.

Sleep is extremely valuable and important. Learned that in the last couple of weeks. "About time", some might say.

I hope to get back to writing on a more regular basis. With classes starting next week, combined with the job and community I am now responsible for, that might be difficult. Bear with me. If there are any topics or ideas you would like me to write on, by all means let me know. I am up for anything.

1 comment: